In our experience, the average life of a liner is 10 years although there are many factors that contribute to its longevity including how warm you run your Pool and keeping the water chemically balanced.
Signs your liner needs changing include;
- Splits occurring particularly in the corners above the water line and predominately in the corner that gets the most sun
- Wrinkles starting to appear
- Liner pulling out of its tracks for no apparent reason
If you observe signs your Liner is nearing the end of its life, then give us a call to discuss. We have over 25 years’ experience in the business and every liner is tailored to your need. We offer the following options;
- wide range of patterns available for you to choose from
- 75mm (30 thou) thickness.
- 5 Year pro-rata guarantee
- 29-degree maximum running temperature
- Material is impregnated with Algaecide
- Patterned Material has a protective Lacquer coating
- Tile bands are triple coated with Lacquer to help prevent staining at the water line
- Designed for use in domestic pools with normal bathing load.
A way to line both old and new Pools including Concrete, that is tough, hard wearing and cost effective. It is cut and tailored for your Pool and heat welded onsite and can be fitted at any time of the year.
- Thick, reinforced PVC material that is 1.5mm thick
- Different patterns to choose from
- Guaranteed for 10 years up to 32 degrees
- Ideal for renovating old, leaking pools
- Stain, abrasion & scratch Resistant
- Unaffected by Ice and Frost
- No need to lift Copings
- Racing Lanes & Motifs are available
- Easy to clean and maintain
Extreme 3D Lining
As Extreme Lining but reinforced & textured for a unique swimming experience. The material has multiple layers of protective Lacquer to keep the Liner looking as good as new, whilst resisting the ageing conditions of a Swimming Pool.
The 3D range is available in 8 patterns and is 2mm thick;
- White Marble
- Ceramic Black
- Ceramic Grey
- Ceramic Blue
- Ceramic Terracotta
The 3D patterns offer the effect of swimming in a natural environment whilst the Ceramic Range has the appearance and feel of a traditional tiled pool, but with the advantages of a reinforced Liner, therefore less maintenance.